Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boys new ride

The boys have a new ride. Although I loved the old double stroller, it was a monster(remember this). And we wore it out. One of the seats no longer reclines and is held together by a rope. The handle bar always loses its screw and the handle falls off. I think a couple walks a day and the various excursions we have used it for wore the thing out. It was so big. This one is nice because it is much smaller and lighter to lift into the truck. I did get my workout lifting the old one. And now with William wanting to walk more often, he can walk, sit or stand if he wants. Of-course I did a ton of research to find the smallest of Sit N Stands. I wanted plenty of storage for the necessities. I have been wanting a Sit N Stand for a year now. We are headed back to Disneyland on Monday so we will really be testing it out then. We used it last night at the farmers market and I took the boys to the park in it today. Boy I forgot how nice it is to use a stroller since we have been using the wagon a lot lately. These boys are heavy. The only things I don't like about this stroller is that it isn't as easy to maneuver. And the umbrella isn't that great. William is too tall so he doesn't fit under it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How exciting! You'll have to let me know how you like it after using it awhile.

I debated on which double stroller to get, and I finally settled on a side-by-side Combi umbrella stroller... mainly because it was light weight. So far so good, but it is a little hard to maneuver also... may have something to do with my 33 lbs. toddler and 20 lbs. infant!