Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"That's an elephant Harry."


Oh to listen in on a 1 year old and 2 year old conversation. They are watching Baby Einstein's Animal Expedition (even though Will is asking to watch Cars). I peek in on them and Will is saying, "that is an elephant Harry. That is a zebra." Etc. Then Harry turns to Will and says, "HHHH" or however you spell babbling. Will responds, "I know" as if he really understands him. Harry offers Will some of his granola bar. Will responds, "No thank you. That's yours Harry." I love this.
P.S. I just noticed that I have a few posts lately with my kids in front of a TV. They really don't watch T.V. that much. They can't sit still for very long.

2 comments:

Kubik Family said...

Ahhh that is sooo precious!! What sweet boys and brothers to each other! Soo funny about the talking too in your other post, i can't wait for DJ to talk more but then yes i hear they never stop! That's soo cool you guys got to go to Disneyland! I can't believe how big Kelly/Stephanie are..crazy! Looks like you guys had a fun visit!

Kristen said...

That is hillarious! I can't wait to hear about their conversations when Harrison starts talking... should be interesting. :)