Thursday, June 25, 2009

They say it happens in 3's

First Ed McMahon died Tuesday. Then this morning we hear the terrible news that Farrah Fawcett died. I was talking to my mom this afternoon and we were talking about how terrible it was that Farrah died. Death usually comes in 3's. It is eerie. So as morbid as it is, we were thinking about what actor/actresses are currently sick and how worried they may be. Immediately I thought of Patrick Swayze. Michael Jackson never came to mind. It is a coincidence that his greatest hits CD is in my truck CD player right now. Then this afternoon hearing that he died. I am sadden. A great performer, the king of pop,probably the best entertainer, etc. Even though he was a little off, I don't know anybody that didn't love his music. What a shock?!!! RIP

No comments: