Friday, June 12, 2009

Family Fun Night

This isn't very interesting but I figure I should post it anyway. They are filming a movie on our street today. Getting through is ridiculous as there are tons of chairs, sets, trucks, people, etc. This is the second movie they have filmed in our neighborhood since we moved here. I didn't see anyone famous or anything exciting but I figured I would post anyway because how many times will I live some place where they film regularly on my street? I guess that is pretty cool. I didn't want to be touristy so I only took a picture from far away instead of all of the people.

We had family fun night at church tonight. We played games and ate good food. Most fun was having Scott with us. He has been working SO MUCH lately that we haven't seen him much. It was nice to be together.

No comments: