Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shake your tail feather

What a funny morning! We were eating breakfast when a funny squirrel decided to put on a show for us. He was on our back wall (fence) for seriously ten minutes. He was dancing, jumping up and down and shaking his tail for us. The boys really got a kick out of him. Harry "talked" to him in excitement and Will narrated his breakfast for him: "Squirrel, I am eating my bar now. I am eating my bread. Squirrel, here is lighting McQueen, etc"
Of-course, they ended up eating breakfast like this...

And after breakfast, I found Harrison looking for Mr. Squirrel.
It is nice to have an entertaining breakfast after the night I had last night. I thought I was getting to bed early a little after 10pm. Well about 10:15 William was awake again. He was crying and just wanted to be held. I was up until 2:39am with him (yes I looked at the clock when he finally went to sleep). But no sleeping in. He was back up at 6:37am this morning!!!! I'm exhausted.


2 comments:

Kelly Archer said...

They are adorable...were there Apple Jacks involved?

The Archer Family said...

No Apple Jacks for a while now. I am sure Harrison is mad at me for that :)