Monday, September 8, 2008

Problem Sharing?

Now that Harrison is crawling really good, he likes to get into all of the toys. And of-course all of those toys are William's, right? William loves his hats and I put one of them on Harrison. Harrison thought it was great (pictured above). Will did not (pictured below) :)
I have finally upgraded Harrison from the car seat to the stroller seat attachment. I think he was much more comfortable this morning on our stroll because he could see everything. Here are both them watching Miss Belle run in the park.

And yesterday was the first time they were mistaken for twins. It was a nice relaxing weekend. We laid around a lot and rested. Saturday Harrison and I went shopping and bought some new salt water fish. We bought a Yellow Tang and a Figi Puffer. I am a little afraid of the Puffer as he is a suicide jumper. He jumped out of the tank as I was buying him. I think our tank is a bit more covered so we should be ok.

It was really nice Saturday night. Usually after the boys go to sleep, we are trying to get caught up on things we normally can't. Scott and I actually sat down and watched two movies while eating ice cream. I know that doesn't sound like a big deal to most people but after moving and having tons of things to do around the house, it was such a nice change of pace to just relax at night and spend quality time together. Yesterday we took the boys to the mall and just shopped for a while. Not a very eventful weekend but relaxing.

1 comment:

Martha said...

It's hard for Braden to share with his sister also!