Monday, September 15, 2008

What a fantastic day!

Saturday was such a perfect day. I couldn't have asked for anything better. First we had a nice big breakfast and then I was off to a day at the spa. It was so relaxing and nice. I had 5 and a half hours of pure bliss :) I had a massage, a facial, eye brow arch, private manicure and pedicure and a hair treatment. It was so nice. Afterwards I went to lunch by myself (yes I enjoyed that). I went shopping at the mall. Well I should say shopping at the Coach store. I bought myself a nice purse and perfume. Then I went home to get ready for dinner. Scott took me a to very nice steakhouse where we ate way too much. All in all, it was such a relaxing day. Probably not so relaxing for Scott though since he had to play Mr. Mom all day while I was getting pampered.

No comments: