Saturday, September 6, 2008

Do you ever just have one of those days?


Lately I just feel lazy and tired (hence the reason for the lack of posts this week). I had a procedure done on Thursday (TMI to share on a blog) and I realize I don't take good care of myself. So this morning Scott took the boys out shopping while I stayed in bed until 10:30am :) Plus all of us had colds this week so it was a pretty lazy week for doing anything. Just like when we first moved to Utah and I was missing Missouri, I find myself missing Utah now. Don't get me wrong, I STILL miss Missouri and always will. I just miss our house and friends in Utah right now. The good thing is that we honestly probably do more family things here than we ever have. It is nice to explore our new surroundings. I think we will be making our way to the county fair either this weekend or next. We always plan some event for the weekend but I think we may just be lazy this weekend. Here are some pictures of Will helping dad mow the lawn :) Pretty boring post but I thought I would just catch up on the blog :) Hope everyone is having a good weekend.


1 comment:

Martha said...

I like those days... hope everything's okay with you! I still miss TX, we had some good memories there.