Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Santa Susana Depot

The weekend was nice. It has been in the mid 80's for about a week now. It has been nice but so windy that it is hard to go do anything. The train depot is walking distance from our house so we decided to take the boys there. They had a little museum with a model train. It was so detailed. Will ran straight up to the "dog" to give it a hug. It ended up being a statue. He is not afraid of large animals at all. I guess that is a good thing. Not much else going on here. Harrison's big surgery is Thursday. I can't wait.

He has another double ear infection right now (shock)! I can't wait for him to feel normal. I can't believe the difference a state makes. I feel like my dad complaining about money all of the time but seriously, it costs so much money to live in California. It is ridiculous. Everything is significantly more expensive. Grocery shopping is terrible. Anyway my point being is that not even one year ago we paid for the same surgery for William. His cost $1700 in Utah. Harrison's cost over $7000. That is before insurance of-course but still. Why such the big difference?!!!
Moving on. I can't believe my "baby" is going to be two years old on Saturday. Where did the time go? He is a little boy now. He repeats everything he hears. He can count to ten almost. He gets stuck on 7 and 8. He doesn't like those numbers but boy is he fond of 9?! He knows the tune to the ABCs and he knows a lot of the letters. He can say it to the letter H and then he has a hard time remembering but he knows the letters when you get to the fun parts of the song (P, T, W, Y ,Z). His favorite is W. I have to say that is my favorite too when I listen to him try to pronounce W. So cute.
And good lil Harry Bug is going to be one in a couple weeks. What do you get a one year old that has everything? Well he never gets anything new just hand me downs but they are practically new seeing we bought them only a year earlier. Seriously, if anyone has an idea of what to buy him for his birthday, let me know because I am stuck!

No comments: