Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Bye Bye GuPa, GuPa and Auntie"

We just dropped off Great Grandpa, Grandpa and Grandma off at the airport. It is always a sad thing to do to say good-bye but hopefully we will all get together again soon. William calls both Great Grandpa and Grandpa Archer, "GuPa." And for some reason he has started calling Grandma Archer, "Auntie." We think it is because Scott's sisters were recently in town and that is their names :) We love having family visit and we got to spend some good quality time together doing different things. I didn't get to post pictures from our Santa Barbara trip because I left my camera card in my computer that day by accident.

Here is a picture from this morning with Great GuPa as it was the last wagon ride to the park. The boys have been spoiled and are going to have a hard time tomorrow when they don't get to play with Great Gupa, Gupa and Auntie. Thanks for coming and we definitely miss you already!!!!
P.S. I was just corrected by William when I asked him about Grandma. He said, "No, it's Auntie."

No comments: