Monday, January 26, 2009

"Montey's hungry"

Grandpa, Grandma and Great Grandpa Archer are in town visiting. Harrison has been feeling much better lately and has become a pretty good sleeper. And speaking of sleep, these two little boys have been sleeping good now that we have company in town. Taking long naps and sleeping in in the morning. I am going to make our company move in so these boys continue like this. I will be so much more rested:) William is Mr. Talkative. And now when he wants something, he will tell me that his monkey wants it. So if he is hungry I will hear, "Montey's hungry." Same thing with sleep, thirsty, etc. And some days Monkey has to eat with him. I caught him a few days ago feeding "Montey" in the highchair so now I will let him sit with him.

William loves his wagon and Great Grandpa loves to take walks so the two (three if Harrison joins) are perfect.

No comments: