Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Harrison!!!

He is ONE! I can't believe it. Of-course I have to post the cake I made for the little guy. But check out the difference a year makes....

January 27th, 2008
January 27th, 2009 (Today)Harrison has had such a rough first year with all of his ear infections, surgery and pneumonia. But this year has to be better on him health wise. Despite all of his health issues, he is a very energetic little boy with a contagious laugh. He is determined to do it all. He is a very smart and happy baby. He admires his big brother and tries to do everything he does. Our lives have been so blessed by having this little guy. I love you so much my Harry Bug. Happy Birthday!
We took the boys to ChuckECheese today for lunch. This was after Great Grandpa took William to the park for a couple hours. You would think he would be wore out but he made it the whole day with a ton of energy (I'm sure the sugar rush after dinner helped). They rode rides and played games and had a blast. We had a nice dinner in honor of Harrison's birthday (He is still on stage 2 baby food because of his throat issue so he didn't get to enjoy the food I made). After dinner we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. I of-course had a second cake handy just for Harrison to dig right in.































Hope you enjoy the pictures. I always take a ton! Harrison loved his Elmo air plane while Will played with the Mr. Potato Head accessories. :)

No comments: