Friday, January 9, 2009

Clever little boy

Well this week has been a bit of a challenge. William has decided he wants to give up his naps. I didn't think this was normal for a 23 month old but what do I know? I haven't been through this before. So William has decided to play through his nap time. After I put Harrison down for his nap, I decided to check on William since it was quiet in his room. I figured I may need to put a blanket on him...right? No, I walked in to find him sitting on his couch watching "Barney and the ABC's." He turned the volume way down so I couldn't hear it from outside his door. That clever little boy! So this has gone on all week. And on Wednesday night William had troubles sleeping. He only slept 2.5 hours which means I only slept 2.5 hours. He woke up inconsolable. This has happened before. I think he has bad dreams. On Thursday, I was sure I was going to get a nap in. NOPE! He did the same thing through nap time. Since when did this kid switch with Harrison? All of the sudden, Harrison is the good sleeper. Can I catch a break? Anyway, the entire week has been this way. I knew today he was going to skip his nap when he asked me to put Barney in his DVD player right before nap time. Well I guess it has caught up with him. He finished his dinner before Scott and I. Then we looked at him and we found him like this!!!!!

No comments: