Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekend recap

Ok lets see. Friday night we went to church for a nice potluck dinner, singing and decorating the church tree.

Scott was feeling really bad with a headache but still went. By Saturday morning, his head was hurting so bad he went to urgent care. He was stuck there for four hours for them to tell him he had the flu awhile back and now he has a cold! He wasn't really happy with that since he was in pain. So he slept all day trying to get rid of his headache until that night. We headed over to his office holiday party. It was nice. Eventful too. Someone at our table starting choking and needed the Heimlich maneuver. Scott was still in a lot of pain so he went to sleep when we got home. By time church was over on Sunday, he told me he had to go to the emergency room he was in so much pain. Now let me tell you a little bit about Scott. He doesn't take pain medicine or complain when he is sick so I knew he was feeling really bad and that made me nervous. Well he was stuck in the hospital for seven hours. Morphine and toradol did not give him any relief. His catscan showed a serious sinus infection so they put him on an IV of antibiotics. He came home late. He is still in a lot of pain so lets pray he gets to feeling better fast.
Last night we finally decorated our tree. Our house and lights have been decorated since Thanksgiving but I was nervous about a tree. Last year I had to move the coffee table in front of it because the boys were into it a lot. This year I knew they could move the coffee table so I kept putting it off. They had a lot of fun decorating and telling me where to put the high ornaments. William told me he put "a star on the tree's belly." Impossible to take group pictures anymore but we gave it a try. At-least I got an action shot.


1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Oh what a cute tree! Harrison looks so tall now. Good picture