Sunday, December 20, 2009

Archer Tidbits

Just some random things I wanted to share.

Now every time I ask William something, he responds, "no thank you mommy. But thank you for asking." Examples: "William, are you ready for lunch?" "no thank you mommy. But thank you for asking."

I think our children watch too much television with their daddy. The other day William was playing with his matchbox cars and this was how it went. "He's coming in! Ohhh! He's taking tires!" "Oh this one is taking gas again." Then the other night Harrison wouldn't sleep. So he was in the bedroom with Scott. I walk in there and Scott is fast asleep while Harrison is engrossed in the Barrett Jackson auction on TV.

Harrison's TRs sound like the letter F. So you can imagine what I thought the first time he was excited to see a "trash truck."

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Just adorable! I believe that at least 80% of little ones pronounce their TR's as "F"'s