Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A new way to eat

So William's request for lunch today was soup. After I gave it to him, he told me he needed to make the soup. That meant he needed the tongs to put the noodles in the bowl. So I gave him the tongs and he ate 3 bowls of soup with tongs as his spoon! And Harrison got mad that I didn't give him any large utensils. I did cave and give him a pair of tongs too but they were obviously too big for him to use. After a struggle, I helped him out a little. And he ate two bowls of soup this way. Considering my boys don't eat much lately, I guess this is a new way to get them to eat :) And full tummys equal a nice nap. Or maybe it was that they woke up at 5am this morning? Who knows?
How angelic are these sleeping beauties?
I love William's hair in the last picture.
And just a little side note that makes this bittersweet: William doesn't take naps anymore so that was nice. Harrison has started taking lessons from William and doesn't like to sleep in his bed sometimes now. That is why they are both on our bed!

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

I love the tongs and williams hair while eating with them! ahhhh those are just precious nap pics too!