Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lady Gaga Concert

So I went to the Lady Gaga concert last night. Scott's work has a suite/box at both the Nokia Theatre and Staples Center. Last night was Ladies Night Out to see Lady Gaga. It was so much fun. I haven't been to a concert in a LONG time. She was really fun. These pictures and videos definitely do not do it justice.

It is funny because I went to the gym today and I had my iPod on shuffle. Just Dance came on and I had to refrain from dancing because I was still in dance mode from the night before. I had to remember where I was-ha.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad you got to get out and have a great time! It's needed once in awhile as a mom!!

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

I remember seeing Lady Gaga and that song Harry was dancing to I remember hearing before also.
See I'm not that OLD!