Friday, December 18, 2009

Harry, you are funny!

Ok so I wake up this morning to this little guy talking away in his crib. My eyes are barely open as I am still tired. I walk around the corner and this is what I find! Luckily by time I got the camera, he was still like this. It was a nice chuckle first thing in the morning.
I wonder how long he would have stayed like that if I hadn't walked in right then? He wasn't calling for me so I could have laid in bed longer. Heck, who knows how long he was like that!

3 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

OH! That was so funny! What a character.

Kubik Family said...

haa..Tooo cute!

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

I can't believe how perfectly even Harry has that blanket draped over himself. If you blow up the second one you could see his little left eyeball thru the blanket. Showed everyone the pictures and they all laughed hysterically.