Sunday, July 26, 2009

Relaxing weekend

Not much to report on this weekend. We relaxed. Scott had to work Saturday. I took William to his last swim lesson. Harrison stayed home with a babysitter. I am sure he wasn't upset that he missed it. William, on the other hand, is a little dare devil. He is not scared at all. He loves the water. He is even bossy with his instructor. He told her that they must sing the "Hokey Pokey" and "The Wheels on the Bus." They sang these songs every week in the water to make them comfortable. Yesterday, the instructor said it was free time. When she dismissed the last class, he got upset and reminded her that they have to sing the songs. He got his way. :) Last night was the park incident. Today, we went to church. The usual Sunday things. This evening we went to the mall to ride the train. And play on the kids playground.
We treated ourselves to dinner at Red Robin where the boys got balloons. It was an uneventful weekend but a nice family weekend. I didn't have my camera with me but my phone takes pretty good pictures:)

No comments: