Sunday, July 12, 2009

Excuses NOT to sleep

Last night was a rough night. William used every excuse in the book not to go to sleep. He finally settled down around 11:30 last night BUT Harrison decided he was going to be the night owl last night. He was up all night long. I couldn't even keep my eyes open half the time. We did what we shouldn't and brought him to our bed in hopes he would fall back asleep. No luck. William joined us later. We really need a bigger bed. Anyway, Harry kept trying to wake Will up. He kept kissing his face to hitting him. I am so tired today! Anyway back to before all that. William brought me Monkey to let me know he fell off the couch and hurt his knee. He needed a "baine." It took me a long time to figure out what "baine" was. Actually I didn't figure it out. William brought me the box of bandaids and that is how I figured it out. So we fixed up Monkey and put him back in bed. 5 minutes later Monkey was hurt again! He needed a "baine" for his mouth. We fixed him up and put him back in bed. 5 minutes later Monkey fell and hurt his back. Finally I had to tell William that we have to save the bandaids for when Harrison and him get hurt. So I put him back to bed. Not five minutes later I hear a big thump and then a cry. William bumped his head and needed a "baine." Did this kid purposely hurt himself to get a bandaid???? Oh goodness.

No comments: