Monday, July 27, 2009

18 months!

What a character! Where to start? Harrison is a early bird. He wakes up at the crack of dawn. He had been getting up at 6am. This morning he woke up around 5:45am. For some reason, I have this thought that since I am a stay-at-home mom, I shouldn't have to get out of bed before 7am. That doesn't apply in this house. Harrison will do anything William tells him to. He loves kissing Miss Belle. Harrison still doesn't talk. It is funny to think of all of the words William was saying by this age last year. I guess Harrison doesn't talk because his brother talks for him. He is a good communicator though. He babbles a lot and thinks he is talking:) He points or will take us to what he wants/needs. He understand a lot as he can pick out a picture in his flashcards of what I ask him to. He is starting to fight back with William (right now he is hitting him in the head with a shoe). He loves sliding down the slide at the park. Oh and he has taken up William's obsession with shoes. In fact, I think his obsession is worse. He loves Mickey Mouse and balloons. He is definitely a "daddy's boy." I can't believe he is a year and half years old already.

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Happy Birthday Little Harrison
Happy Birthday to you!

Love
Grandma