Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our first call to Poison Control....

Ugh! How are kids so fast?! I was checking the chemical level on our hot tub and when I turned around William was spitting out a Bromine tablet. Of-course I got all of it out of his mouth and he thought it was funny but I didn't know if he swallowed any. I called Poison Control and they said that the Bromine actually burns on the tongue. He had to drink a lot of water but everything turned out just fine. I was really impressed with the Poison Control center. They were really nice and called back after a few hours to check on Will.

2 comments:

Martha said...

How scary! Glad William was okay!

Kristen said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that we've had to call poison control twice already! Both times, Brady was totally fine, but I decided it was better to be safe than sorry! Glad Will was ok too! :)