Friday, August 8, 2008

Archer updates

My Miss Belle turned 4 this week. I can't believe we have had her almost 4 years now. Time sure does fly by. She is such a good pup to us and she is really good with the boys. She avoided them once William became mobile but now she is becoming good friends with William. I have a feeling it is because he will share his food with her (she is not allowed table scraps). Now they play ball together and both have a good time. William gets a kick out of her when she gives him paw. He will follow her around and ask for it. And Harrison loves her tail. He always tries to grab it when in reach.
And he's off..... Here is my little one trying to crawl. It is hard to tell since I took the picture of him on a red rug while wearting orange shorts. But he is up and off. Ahh, a typical man. Sitting on the toilet reading a book :)
Ok this is actually funny. William has an obsession with shoes. On his dresser, he has a shelf designated for his shoes. It is funny because when you can't find your own shoes, you can go into Will's room and they are very neatly placed with his on his shelf. He picks shoes up from around the house and puts them away. It is nice sometimes because when it is time to go somewhere I will tell him to go get his shoes. He always brings me a matching pair for himself to wear. It started with that. If he sees me not wearing shoes, he will go find a pair and bring them to me and make me put them on. I say make me put them on because if I don't, he will follow me with the shoes and grab at my feet to stop me until I do put them on. Now, no matter whose shoes he finds, he likes to put them on himself and walk around in them. You can hear him coming from a mile away when they aren't his shoes. As you can tell in the picture, these tennis shoes are a little too big for him :)

No comments: