Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mexican Vacation




We are back. We just spent 5 beautiful days in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. We stayed at The Royal, an all-inclusive adults only resort. It was so nice. I have to admit that my boys have me trained and I couldn't sleep in BUT I did get to sleep through the night without waking up. It was nice though not sleeping in because we got to enjoy the day more. Our typical day was eating, relaxing at the pool and eating some more. The pool even had a swim up bar so we had a few fruity drinks. The eating part was good and bad. It was nice to eat all of the good food but is it really possible to gain so much weight in just 5 days? So these first pictures are the views from our room. The first is the view from our front balcony.
This is the view from our back balcony looking straight out.
This is the view from our back balcony if you turned around.
I have to admit we are so bad about taking pictures while on vacation but here are a couple.

It was so nice to get away from the daily grind. We did miss our boys so much but it was nice to have a vacation by ourselves. Thank you Mom and Dad Archer for watching the boys. We appreciate it so much!!!!

2 comments:

Martha said...

I have four words for you. I AM SO JEALOUS.

Martha said...

By the way, you look great in those pictures!!