Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Coral Beauty


It has been a little over 5 weeks since I started this project and it is coming along great. There is still a lot to do but you can get an idea of where we are right now. I didn't take good pictures -too early in the morning for me to think :) The first picture is of true Percula Clownfish. William has discovered the new fishy in the right corner...a coral beauty. She is so colorful. And of-course he likes the starfish climbing the front of the tank.
Here is a closer picture of the Coral Beauty.
He is hard to see but if you look in the middle of this picture, it is a blue damsel with a yellow tail. We have four of these. They hide a lot. Right now I just have live coral bedding and live rock. The rest are artificial decorations. I still have to add live coral and invertebrates. I am excited to add those. It is a work in progress but it is fun. Every morning, I get a cup of coffee and Will gets his cup of milk and we sit in front of the tank and watch them eat:)


1 comment:

Martha said...

How fun is that?! You have Nemo fish, I'm sure William loves it! We have a goldfish but I guess that's not as exciting... Braden could care less.