Friday, August 29, 2008

Here comes double trouble!


OK so I think I may be in trouble the next few years. William is into everything and is non stop. Harrison is laid back and just loves to smile. But that may all be an act. I think he is going to be the brains behind their antics. He is sneaky. Today he has been driving around in his walker getting into things. He pulled the broom out from in between the refrigerator and cabinet. And he can fit his little arms into the cabinet doors. We have child proof latches but his arm fits in between. And he has this little smile on his face while he is doing it :) Yesterday he ran so hard in his walker that he ran into William and knocked him down on the floor. And he was laughing as he did it.
Today we were playing in Harrison's room and William decided to push Harrison's bottom down every time Harrison got up to try to crawl. I can't remember what he did wrong but at one point I sent him to time out (he has a naughty mat in the corner of his room). Well being as smart as he is and he didn't want to miss out on playing with mommy and Harrison, he ran to his room, picked up the naughty mat, brought it back to us and put it on my lap and sat down :)
On another note, it is so fun to watch them together now that Harrison is active and moves around. I know I have said that before but it just keeps getting better. Since their car seats face each other in the car, they play in the car together. I had music on in the living room this afternoon and William grab Harrison's hands and swayed back and forth with him. I am so happy we had two boys so close in age. I think they will be best friends.

No comments: