Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend update with the Archers

Yesterday we took the boys to The Blues Festival. I was really curious to go because it was held at HummingBird Nest Ranch. It is only a few blocks from our house and it is a ranch used for several filmings, most notably, The Biggest Loser ranch. It is absolutely beautiful. I didn't take many pictures though. It was a really good time but there is something very wrong with eating kettle corn and fried twinkies where people go to lose lots of weight. We were just glad we didn't have to weigh in :)



The boys had a great time playing in the jump houses.
Friday the boys and I did a lot of yard work. I am so thankful we didn't run into any snakes. I figured I would see a few lizards but I didn't imagine it was snakes I should be on the lookout for. We enjoyed some ice cream. Even Belle had some doggy ice cream.
And the finished project. This is the front area of our house. The right side still needs some work so it isn't in the picture:)
Today was a typical Sunday. Church and then we went to the mall to ride the train and play in the play area. I love family days!

No comments: