Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The little things

There are those little moments throughout the day that make me smile.
I'm not fond of the way my back hurts because of two little toddlers that insist on sneaking in at night to sleep with mommy and daddy. But I do love how they fight over who gets to sleep next to me. And I love that I am woken up by my head being placed in a headlock and Harrison whispering, "hug, kiss mamma."
I love listening to toddler conversation that goes something like this:
"Gotta hold my hand Har. Lets walk Har. Gotta watch for cars and be careful Har."

After lunch prayer, I love how William has to say, "Amen Mamma, Amen Harry, Amen Belle." And of-course at dinner, "amen daddy." And I love that William knows how to ask for blessing and that Harrison is learning and bows his head.

It's those little moments throughout the day that make everything so perfect. My heart melts with how sweet these little guys are.

5 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

And those things that may seem small to others are giants in your heart. Makes Life such a gift to hold onto and cherish.

Kubik Family said...

ahhh that is SOO Sweet! Also that is soo great Will is a great big brother and they get along so well!

Martha said...

Will is such a great big brother! I like in the 'Sleepy eater' post how Will is saying "He doesn't feel good, Mommy." :)

About said...

you are so right Jymme, it is the little things that matter. it seems like you are having some better days, thinking about you.

About said...

I don't know why that says "about" but it's erin freeman = )