Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Toddler Talk

We are on the up and up. We are all feeling good! Well Scott thinks he may be coming down with it but it hasn't hit him yet. I think he is just scared. I chloroxed and disinfected the whole house today. We have professional cleaners coming tomorrow to clean, deodorize and sanitize our furniture. He told me he could get the smell out. Thank goodness because nothing was working for me. It is nice outside so we went out to play for a while. It is so hard to keep William from running.

As he runs down the hill in our front yard, he screams:
William: "It's William to the rescue!!!"
Me: "William, stop running. You cannot run in your casts!"
William: "But I want to go to the rescue Mom!"

And you can't keep a kid down. I think I posted in my last post that I was letting William wear diapers because I was scared of him getting pee in his casts and it smelling. Well I knew that wasn't smart of me because he is trained and if he has an accident, so be it. He didn't have any accidents yesterday thank goodness so he was just taking advantage of me by asking to wear diapers :) And this is a shot of him I got today while playing in the front yard. Yes I said FRONT yard. The kid cracks me up. I took this picture with my phone as I laughed and hoped nobody was looking out a window or about to drive by. I guess he was too busy to stop and go inside!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

That is hilarious! I would have taken a picture, also! :) Glad to hear you all are feeling better!