Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny story

The other day I had a good friend watch the boys as I went to my neurology appointment. Driving there William was so excited saying how much he loved Miss Shawn's house (although I doubt he remembers being there prior since it had been a while). But when we got there he was crying that he didn't want to go in. It didn't take long after they saw all the toys that they didn't care about me anymore. In fact, when I picked them up William pushed me towards the door telling me to go back to the doctor.

Here is the funny part of the story. Shawn gave William and Harrison a very large CAT tractor since her boys had outgrown playing with it. It is really cool, motorized and talks, etc. So Shawn hands the tractor to William and says, "Here you go William. Here is a tractor for you." And William's reply...

William: "No Miss Shawn, that is NOT a tractor. That is an excavator!"

Her mouth dropped and asked, "how does he know what an excavator is?"
Well William loves his dirt diggers, tractors, etc. He knows everything there is to know about them and I learn new things everyday. So if it's not a tractor, he will let you know what it is (backhoe loader, excavator, bulldozer, forklift truck,etc).

2 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Seems like William knows his heavy machinery.

Kubik Family said...

Haa...soo cute! :) He is mr smarty!