Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Is that scary Harry?"

So it's been a rough weekend for me. I have been down with a migraine for over two days. I feel bad for Scott's mom because she came to visit and I have been hiding in the dark in my room. With the pain not easing up, Scott took me to the emergency room last night. Everyone knows I have been diagnosed with migraines and have suffered with them for years. But I have been lucky enough that since my pregnancies with the boys, I do not get them as often nor have I had to be hospitalized since the first day we moved to Utah. So I have been lucky until yesterday. Nothing would ease the pain. As soon as I got there, they gave me a shot of fenegen (for nausea) and a shot of morphine. This didn't help. Before leaving, I had gotten four shots of morphine and toradol. Plus I was sent home with percocet. The nursed joked saying I shouldn't be breathing because of all the medicine pumped into me. She hadn't seen anybody where the morphine didn't work the first dosage. This morning wasn't any better but I am now finally starting to feel better (cross your fingers for me). Scott and his mom did take the boys to a festival in Moorpark on Saturday and made it to church this morning.

And Scott caught this on video last night.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Oh no! That's terrible that you've been sick. I hope you're feeling better today!!

It's funny how my kids do the exact same thing on the couch and we always have pillows all over the floor here. :)

Kubik Family said...

ugh sorry to hear about your migraines! I can't even imagine! Hope you are feeling better!

The boys look like they were having fun!:)