Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ahh the beach!

Back to our normal routine. We headed for the beach this weekend. We haven't been in about a month and we were itching to go. The weather was absolutely perfect. Of-course we love taking Miss Belle too. Look at her. You know she is thinking, "I can't wait to get back in the water." Not sure what William is doing here but I love the picture.
And of-course Harry has more sand on his face! Look at that grin. Yes that is a band aid on his head. I tell you that kid is going to give me a heart attack. He has absolutely no fear. Friday night he was jumping off the couch over and over again. I seriously just ironed my shirt and had it on for a minimum of 2 seconds and plop, the kid lands on his face in the most horrifying position ever. He was face down with his legs suspended in the air doing a back bend. I thought he was going to break his neck. I rushed over to him and picked him up. Before I could see him, I saw blood dripping all over the floor. He has a gash on his forehead. The point of telling you I had my shirt on for 2 seconds is that it obviously got ruined with blood. And two minutes after cleaning him up, do you know where you could find him? That's right. Getting ready to jump off of the couch!

Maybe our next family picture????

4 comments:

Martha said...

It looks like William is giving thanks for the giant sandbox. Ha! :) Great pictures and beautiful family!

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

William "Beam me up" or "Mine, all mine" (the sand)
Harrison "I wonder if this stuff is edible?" (the sand)
Ms. Belle " Ahhh, freedom, sand, surf and run, Ahhhh"

About said...

The kids are getting so big Jymme!! I can't believe it!! I hope you guys are doing well! What are the boys going to be for Halloween? Jack is going to be a doggie...talk to you soon!!

The Archer Family said...

Hey Erin, Well Harrison is obsessed with William's fat dinosaur costume from last year so that should be an easy one. I ordered a Spiderman costume for William (He loves spiderman although he has never seen the movie or cartoon) but I don't think it is going to get here in time. After I ordered it, I saw it was coming from Hong Kong!