Friday, October 23, 2009

How long were we in the kitchen?

That was the question Scott and I were asking ourselves as we passed our little ones in the living room and saw the wonderful artwork on our fireplace. And boy, were they ever proud of their work. Luckily it washed right off.
Toddler talk: My favorite moment today was right after I gave the boys my extra change to put in their piggy banks. It is funny because they like to put money in each other's bank and not their own. They will figure that out later in life :) But afterwards Will wanted more money. When I told him I didn't have anymore, his response was,
"We need to go to the store and buy more money."

2 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

Oh, what are precious Phrase." Go to the store and buy more money"
Gee, I remember just as if it were yesterday that you kids were telling me to write a check for whatever it was you wanted and I had to explain that there had to be money in the bank to write that check.
Great art work!

Kubik Family said...

omg..i would have had a heart attack...glad it washed off! :) Poor DJ only gets the colorless markers at home..hee!