Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Are you ok?"

Preface: William pulled the drawstring out of my PJ pants. William is holding one end and Harrison is holding the other end. William is running and Harrison is trying his hardest to keep up.

Running...
Thump! (Harrison falls)
William: "Are you ok?"
Harrison: "hummph."
William: "You still want to play with me?"
Harrison: "hummph."
Running...
Thump!
William: "Are you ok?"
Harrison: "hummph."
William: You still want to play with me?"
Harrison: "hummph."
Running...
Thump!
You get the idea. I have heard this scenario about 50 times so far and they are still going.



Thump!
"Are you OK?"


3 comments:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

That is so cute!
Seen the last one with Harrison laying on the floor, I have a question. How tall is Harrison now, he looks to be about 5ft. He is so long.

The Archer Family said...

He's V E R Y tall. Nobody ever thinks he's only 1 and a half! He's a future NBA star.

Martha said...

That is too cute! I love how they are such good friends. :)