Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The good life!


Ahh paradise! We are having a fantastic time. I just wanted to make a little post before dinner. We pretty much laid out at the pool all day today. The food is fantatic so I'm sure we will couple back a little heavier-lol. I actually went to the fitness center a little bit ago and would you believe that I was the ONLY one in there?!!! I guess I should have listened to Scott when he said, "you aren't supposed to work out on vacation."

Check out this guy! There are lizards and iguana everywhere. I thought I saw a huge one this morning and every time I see a new one, it is so much bigger. Here are a couple pictures from today.
My view laying out.





Oh and last night.




Thanks Nana for watching the boys. Hopefully they aren't being monsters-ha.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Your pictures look like postcards! I'm so excited for you that you're on vacation (and jealous!)... have a great time!!

Kubik Family said...

WOW that looks like Heaven! Glad you are relaxing!