Friday, September 25, 2009

Bye Bye Nana

Well the time came to say good-bye to Nana again. Two weeks went by fast. We did a lot while she was here. We went to the L.A. County Fair, A Pirates Festival, hiking, the tourism day (I like to call it that), etc. She saw the "Hollywood" sign, Scientology building for Celebrities (yes it is called that), walk of fame, Wax museum, Hollywood Guinness book of Records, Rodeo Dr, Robertson and of-course introduced her to Sprinkles Cupcakes. There is more but too much to post about. The boys had a great time with her and William told me today, "where's Nana? I miss her." It was nice getting away to Mexico while the boys had someone to play with. I miss her already.
P.S. Yes you are reading the sidebar correctly when you see we are in the triple digits. This heat is horrible!

1 comment:

Nana and Pawpa Payne said...

OOOHHHHH! I do miss those little munchkins.