Thursday, March 19, 2009

What a difference a year makes

It is so weird to believe my friend, Scottie, bought the boys this soccer outfit one year ago. I can't believe it has already been one full year!!!
Harrison March 19, 2009

William March 24th, 2008


On another note, I wanted to comment about yesterday's Wordless Wednesday post. Of-course, I can't be wordless right? I just wanted to say that I do have one word for the pictures of the boys with Belle...gross. We do not encourage licking the dog's face or kissing with our tongues :) Harrison is at that stage where he is learning to give kisses. He very rarely will kiss Scott or I but he loves kissing Miss Belle. I guess he thinks that since she licks, he is supposed to as well. He also likes to get a mouthfull of her fur on her back. He is gross :) But he is learning and doesn't know any different. We were laughing at how gross it was last night when he was "licking" her good-night. I said I was going to take the picture so I could give it to his first girlfriend years down the road. Well William thought he needed attention to so he was mocking Harrison to make us laugh. Ahh, to have a camera handy.

No comments: