Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

I love this stage. The boys are best friends. They won't be sharing a room anytime soon as they would never go to sleep if they were in the same room. They laugh, run, jump, play, etc all day long together.



William makes me laugh because when I came in his room this morning he asked, "mommy have a good night sleep? Will had a good night sleep." Then he went into Harrison's room and sang the Good Morning song to him. Now don't get me wrong, there are those occasional times where William will go up to Harrison and just push him down. Then he will say, "Harry fell." Like I didn't see why he fell.



William loves being naked. As you can tell, he had a hard time undressing yesterday. I caught him in the act. I know it is a long process but William is doing really well potty training. He goes on the potty all of the time. I am proud of him.

Both boys love Miss Belle. Will likes to give her hugs and kisses and to play ball with her. But Harrison loves to jump on her and roll around on the floor with her. It is so cute.

1 comment:

Martha said...

That's so cute that they play together so well and are best friends! Hopefully it's always like that. :)