Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?


I was so tired this morning. Sometimes I wish I had an ounce of energy that the boys do in the morning. Even Miss Belle brought me a ball this morning to play with her. William woke up before Harrison and I really wanted to sleep so I brought Will into my room to watch cartoons but he narrated the entire time he watched TV and made sure I was aware of what was going on. William starts talking from the moment he wakes up and he doesn't take a break until bed time. As you can see by the picture, Will is ready first thing in the morning. He puts his hat and shoes on and is ready to go. Harrison, on the other hand, is more like me. He takes his time waking up. He likes to snuggle with his blankie for a while before becoming active.
This weekend was pretty boring. We were going to go hiking but I ended up taking Harrison to the doctor in the morning for a rash. It ended up being very dry skin. Talk about being an over-protective parent, huh? So we didn't do anything but errands. William had his taste of Doritos the other day. Can you tell?

Harrison is funny with his food. If he really likes something and you don't give it to him fast enough, he clinches his fists and he makes a face like he has a brain freeze. I don't have any pictures of him doing this yet. I had my choice of anything I wanted for dinner Saturday night. Do you want to know why? Here is why.

Scott thought he could cut William's hair. Boy was he wrong?! He ended up taking him to Fantastic Sams to get it fixed and he came home like this---barely any hair.

The boys love helping with the laundry...



After church, we went to the park as usual. This time William had to pull the wagon ALL OF THE WAY home.

And of-course I couldn't forget to blog about Miss Belle. I caught this really cute picture of her going to bed with her doll.

That is a recap of our weekend :) Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: