Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Favorite moments of the day

Today William sat down next to me and told me everyone he loved. And he did not forget to include himself :)

The boys love playing with Miss Belle. This morning Belle would roll over on her back while William would sit on her stomach and Harrison would take the ball from Belle's mouth. Harrison would throw the ball. Belle would run and get it and the process would start all over. All three of them were having a great time. Then Harrison grabs Belle's face and gives her a big kiss. Of-course he waited for her to kiss him too.

I bought Belle a new bed. She snores extremely loud at night. So loud that I can't fall asleep or am woken up by her. I read that you can change the shape of her current bed to help. She can also stand to lose a few pounds. I am desperate to get her to stop so I am increasing her walks to 3 times a day and I bought a round bed for her. Well the boys think it is their new toy. They took it all around the house today to play in it. Belle was pouting as she followed them around wanting to try it out. William loves to curl up in it while Harrison likes to lay on the pillow part. Belle would just like a chance to sit in it:)


No comments: