Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just miserable

How is it that I cannot kick this sickness?! I remember the good old days when I was little and I would go to the doctor. They would give you a shot of antibiotics and a day later you were back outside playing. Now they just give you a prescription for the weak stuff that doesn't work and you stay sick forever! A week later and I am more miserable than I was to begin with. Luckily Scott never caught it and William is over it. Poor lil Harry Bug is like me though. He is usually a ball of energy but now he is so sick he will just come up to me and snuggle. I worked all day Wednesday chloroxing and sanitizing the entire house in hopes of not spreading anymore sickness but I think all of the work made me more sick from lack of rest. Ugh.

So Scott has been a workaholic this week trying to get his project done. He has been staying at work until 6pm or later. Coming home to tuck the boys in, then working from home till 2am or 3am and then back up at 5am to start all over. Well last night it hit him and he was out at 7:30pm for the night. I knew he had a lot of work to do this weekend so, even though I am sick, I took the boys out for 4 hours today of shopping, lunch, walking around, etc. Then home for naps. Well I should say, Harrison is taking a nap. Anyway, I got really excited because William saw the Easter bunny at the outdoor mall and he got really excited. He went over and shook her hand, petted her, gave her high five and told her all about his afternoon. Well if you remember the picture with Santa, he was not having it. So of-course I got excited that I was actually going to get a picture of William. Well, he is still not having it. I guess chumming it up with her and sitting on her lap are two totally different things because he didn't want to sit on her, beside her, in front of her, no where near her. But luckily Harrison obliged. He still wouldn't smile but he did okay.



Hopefully next weekend will be better. This weekend is a work weekend for Scott and hopefully a get better weekend for me. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

Bummer you are sick, that can't be fun while taking care of two kidos! Hope the drugs kick in soon! Too cute about William with the Easter Bunny! I love the spaghetti photos too..it's soo hard for me to let DJ get messy!