Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sick, sicker and sickest

Yep, we are all sick! Well with the exception of Scott but I am sure he will catch it. We didn't do much this weekend. I started getting sick on Saturday. I haven't felt this bad in a long time (and we were all just sick last month!). I have strep throat and a bacterial infection in my throat, nose and ears. I slept all day Sunday and part of the day yesterday after my doctor's appt. I thought, or I was hoping, I got on antibiotics fast enough before everyone else caught it. But Will had a fever last night and I was up with Harrison all night because he was restless and cranky. I took the boys to the doctor this morning and they both have strep and Will also has an ear infection. So I am sure Scott will be next in line since he has been taking good care of me and the boys. I have my fingers crossed that both boys will take a nap here in a little bit so I can catch some Zs.

1 comment:

Alix Bryant said...

Hope you all get well SOON!