Monday, January 17, 2011

A Six Flags kind of day!

Well it's been an interesting weekend. I have been sick with a migraine but wanted to do something fun since William's birthday is today (Monday). Scott usually takes off on the boy's birthdays but can't today. I toughed it out and took the boys to Six Flags. We had a blast. It feels like summer here in Southern California. While the rest of the country is cold, we are heating it up in the mid 80's. Today it feels warmer than yesterday!
A very warm day and no lines! What is better than that?! Check out the fun we had!












I had these great plans for the boys today but Harrison woke me up at 6:30 with the stomach flu. Right now Mr. 4 year old is comforting his little brother on his special day. What a great big brother. Harrison is on his 7th shirt of the day! I keep telling him to go shirtless but he refuses. Looks like I have a lot of laundry ahead of me. Hopefully the rest of us don't catch this bug.

No comments: