Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh Chris!

I guess I can't say "Toddler Tidbits" anymore when it comes to Will since he is 4 now. :(
My oh My. Here is just one conversation I had with Will recently:

Will: "Mom, can you get me that toy up there?"
Me: "Which toy?"
Will: "the one Chris bought me."
Me: "William, who is Chris?"
Will: "that is your mommy."--My mom's name is Chris.
Me: "William, call her Nana."
Will: "No Mommy, her name is Chris!"

Now this isn't the first time he has called her Chris. He has been referring to her as Chris since our visit in December and he learned that was her name. I hope he doesn't start calling me Jymme-Lyn soon!
The other day William came home from the store with Scott. He came to me and said, "uh Mom, I didn't get anything." I told him that if he wanted something he had birthday money from Nana that he can buy something with that. And in a heartbeat he ran up to Scott and said, "Daddy, we have to go to Wal-Mart right now. I have lots of money from Nana to spend on toys! We have to go now." It must of been burning a hole in his pocket. Of-course he calls her Nana when it comes to toys or money, huh? And what's even more interesting is how do all kids know that Wal-Mart is the place to get toys? We don't even go to Wal-Mart that often.
Here are my cute little boys sporting some new clothes from Nana and Pawpa. It seems every time I put something on Will, he has grown 4 inches and luckily I just move the clothes to Harry's dresser. Besides being a string bean, Harry can wear most of the hand me downs. Thankfully Nana and Pawpa sent a box of new clothes to help with this most recent growth spurt!


No comments: