Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

We carved pumpkins a few days ago. We cut a weird face and a scary house per the instructions of William and Harrison. BTW, my mom is in town visiting for a little bit. We are really happy to have her here.
ohhh, scary house.
And silly face.
Scott and I came home from Palm Springs yesterday (next post to follow) to find the boys rolling down the hill as monsters. Check out these costumes on them. They are two years old and they just had to wear them. You can tell by looking at Harry's legs and the costume comes to his knees :)
William wanted to be a pirate AGAIN this year.
Harry really wanted to be "Thunder." That is all he would talk about. I had NO IDEA how to make a thunder costume. So William talked him into being a pirate with him...thank goodness.
My two pirates.


Here is me and my mama.
And the whole family picture.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great pictures, I love all of your costumes! Guthrie and I haven't dressed up with the kids yet but I'm thinking we may need to do that next year. :) I love seeing updates from you.