Saturday, November 20, 2010

Grandpa and Gramma Archer's visit

A week sure does go by fast. Grandpa and Gramma Archer were just out. I don't have pictures uploaded of some things. We took Harry to get his haircut. His bangs were down to his mouth. I loved that he sat still for the beautician but he pouted the whole time like we were cutting off his dignity. Gramma and I also got our hair done. I had a ton of hair cut off, bangs and went dark. I think it is good for winter.

On Saturday, we went to Six Flags Magic Mountain.




Sunday after church we went to the beach for a picnic lunch. This was a beach we hadn't been to before and it was breathtaking. I loved it and I'm sure we will go back soon.
Gramma taking pictures with Will.

Harry hugging Grandpa.
This was so cute. The boys would start off at different ends and run towards each other. When they met, they would embrace.
More views of the harbor.
Walking the boardwalk. That's the boys with Grandpa and Gramma.
Scott and me.
Grandpa and Gramma Archer.
I couldn't resist playing.
This was right before we drove them to the airport. Will was in preschool at the time.
Bye Gramma and Grandpa. Thank you for everything and we miss you already. See you in a few weeks.
Speaking of, The Archers (yes us) are coming to Missouri. It's been almost 3 years!!!! We are excited.

3 comments:

Kubik Family said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a fun visit! I can't believe you are going to the beach still..lucky!!

Kristen said...

Looks like a fun visit! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Unknown said...

Looks like my parents had a good time with you guys this week.