Thursday, September 2, 2010

William's First Day of Preschool

Today was William's first day of preschool. He must look older than 3 because they kept directing him to go to the Pre-K room. He did so much better than I thought he would do. He was excited the whole way there. I think it helped that Scott took him with the other night to pay tuition. The teacher gave him a tour then and he remembered the toys he wanted to play with this morning. I think it also helped that I had Shelby come watch Harrison so I could take Will by myself and he wouldn't be wondering why Harry wasn't staying. He just wanted extra kisses when it was time for me to leave but he was fine. This is pretty big for William. The whole reason we put him in preschool is because he is nervous around kids he doesn't know. Lately he's been Mr. Social so this should help as well.

Now Harrison, on the other hand, isn't quite happy. He was ok while Shelby was here but as soon as she left, he wanted Will. He keeps asking me where he is and requesting that we go pick him up. Only a little over an hour to go and we get to see how Sir William's first day was :)



1 comment: