Thursday, September 30, 2010

Catching up

Wow, I have become so bad at blogging lately. Maybe it has something to do with me never being home anymore :( The most sleep that I get each night is 5 hours if I am lucky. Lately the boys are waking up all through the night so it's even less than that. So by time Saturday gets here, I crave to sleep in. I was proud of myself this past Saturday to wake up early and we headed to SeaWorld.

"This way Harry. Let's go see the whales." William takes pretty good pictures :)
After feeding the Sea Lions.

Surfing on a whale.
The previous weekend we took the boys to Boot Barn to find cowboy hats for them. I couldn't snap a picture of Harrison but Will was all dressed up.


I forgot to post these earlier. My friends had a lunch for my birthday a couple weeks ago. These woman have become some of my closest friends here. They are part of the "Farmer's Family" as we like to call it. All of our husbands work for Farmer's and we have all moved several times.
Again, Will taking pictures :)
Shawn and myself.

Karen, Johanna and myself.

And they know me well. Dessert was filled with an assortment of Sprinkles Cupcakes.

No comments: