Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday weekend

Oh yes I am 21 plus ten! This birthday really snuck up on me. I was completely shocked at work to have my space all decorated. Yes it's a cube but at-least it is a manager's cube and twice the size of the others. lol A great gift from Victoria's Secret and this fabulous cake! Strawberry Custard. Oh and not to mention over a 100 people staring at me as they sing Happy Birthday TWICE. The second time around was beautiful though as one of my team members is a professional singer. She was amazing.
I feel very blessed to be working with people that care this much!
Saturday the boys woke me up with breakfast in bed! Orange juice and coffee, hash browns, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy and my favorite, Tomatoes and gravy! There wasn't much sleeping in but I will take what I got :) The boys sent me to the spa for a day of pampering. I actually had gift certificates left over from Mother's Day and my anniversary. I obviously don't take time to myself much so Scott called in the gift certificates and was able to schedule a full body massage, a peppermint foot scrub and hydration, a rosemary mint body scrub and wrap, eye brow waxing and a facial! It was a fabulous morning/afternoon.
I came home to this...

Cake, champagne, flowers and gifts. Since the ocean stole my sunglasses from me last month, Scott bought me a new pair of Oakley Aviators. Ahh I love Oakley. Scott also bought me this dress.
and surprised me with dinner and tickets to see Pat Benatar. Chasing Kings opened for them


and then as Pat Benatar came on stage, my camera battery died! Just the luck. Look how close we were too! I didn't expect to be this spoiled but it just goes to show that I am so blessed and loved by my boys. I have to be the luckiest mom and wife there is.

1 comment:

Kubik Family said...

ahh WOW you guys really go all out for bdays..that is soo awesome! Glad you had a very special day and scott bought you a dress?? woo hooo..big points! :) Hope you are feeling better!