Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend was pretty uneventful at our house. I was pretty sick on Friday. I missed work and advised to go to the hospital from my former cardiologist (when I couldn't reach my new cardiologist). I was beyond the point of exhaustion. I never felt that way. It was a mix between working full time, lack of sleep and an increase dose of beta blockers. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I couldn't get my heart rate down. Triage said it was like I ran a marathon in my sleep. They kept me for a long time in the emergency room and I ended up getting a migraine at the same time. I woke up Saturday and felt even worse than the day before. The final decision was to increase my beta blockers again and know that my exhaustion is only going to get worse (as that is a side effect of beta blockers). The weekend was shot but luckily we didn't have work Monday. So we took the boys back to Underwood Farms. We had a lot of fun driving the tractors,


Getting caught...

Riding the tractor, seeing an animal show, play around....
Riding Flossie and Bessie...


It was fun!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm sorry that you were sick again... ugh! I'm glad you at least got to enjoy one day of the holiday weekend.

Kubik Family said...

ahh that place looks like soo much fun..driving the tractors!! :)